Saturday, February 1, 2014

Puppy bowl action: add a pet to your life

Find this beautiful hound, Penny,
at buddydoghs.org

How about Ben? He
could be my twin. Visit
necoonhoundrescue.org

This adorable hound, Poet, also is
at buddydoghs.org
Even though two-thirds of my family is from New Jersey, I won't be focusing on tomorrow's Super Bowl. Instead, I'll tune in for tomorrow's pregame Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

Handsome Cote is almost as
handsome as I. Find
out more at 
necoonhoundrescue.org

A bunch of adorable dogs who need homes will be toughing it out on the field, but many who won't make prime time are waiting in shelters, just for you. The game doesn't start until late; head over to a shelter near you and make someone very, very happy.

For more on letting a hound into your life, be sure to check out coonhound companions.com.