One thing about me: I can nap anytime, anywhere. I do have my favorites, however, so here's my list of the best places to nap (summer version).
1. Home, sweet home, outside by the pond, water trickling, birds singing, me snoring. Bliss.
2. My dirt pile. Cool, dusty, and tick-free (photo not available).
3. Carrie's lawn—the best grass in the neighborhood (don't tell her husband!)
4. Rocco's lawn—second-best grass, but it has Rocco p-mail on it. Very nice. Good for a short break just before getting home.
5. Tilly's Bacon Street Farm. Cool cement, shady, clean, plus I get to meet everyone who goes in or out—they have to step around me. The numerous compliments are excellent for my ego.
6. Lilja school field, under the trees. Always some good sticks to munch on.
8. Wellesley Booksmith used book cellar. Took a mid-fiesta siesta there yesterday, in fact. Rejuvenating.
9. My sister's bed.
10. The guest bedroom.
11. Why stop at 10? White shag beanbag.
12. Etc., etc., etc.